What We Believe
- The Bible is God’s truth, is infallible and is the authoritative Word of God.
- All parts of the writings in the original manuscript are without error.
- Triune Godhead, three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, three yet all one God.
- The Bible scripture is for practical instruction and should be applied to every Christian’s everyday living.
- We believe in the virgin birth of Jesus Christ, His miracles, and sinless life.
- We believe Jesus died on the Cross, was bodily resurrected.
- We believe Jesus ascended to the right hand of God the Father.
- We believe Jesus will return again in His power and glory.
- We believe in the new birth, the born-again experience through salvation by repentance.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who enables every believer to live a Godly life.
- We believe through the Holy Spirit your gifts will be released.
- We believe both the unbeliever and believer will be resurrected.
- We believe those who are saved will have life eternal with Christ Jesus.
- We believe those who have rejected and refused salvation, to the resurrection of damnation.